Jimin Style and Fashion Look Book Gallery
Jimin Style and Fashion is the epitome of cool and chic, he can often be seen rocking a loose-fitting shirt tucked into tight pants — a casual outfit that looks smoothly stylish on Jimin’s toned figure.
- Stage Name: Jimin (지민)
- Full Name: Park Ji Min (박지민)
- Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
- Birthday: October 13, 1995
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 173.6cm (5’8.3″) (He said it with Jin in their video in V live app form Dec.)
- Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Hometown: Busan
- Family: Dad, mom, younger brother
- Hobbies: Relaxing whenever he gets a chance
- Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt
- Jimin’s Spotify list: Jimin’s JOAH? JOAH!
Things you didn’t know about Jimin:
- He was born in Busan, South Korea.
- He has a younger brother.
- Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University – Theatre and film major (bachelor)
- Jimin was the last member to join BTS.
- His favorite number is number 3
- He used to view himself as “fat” and also used to be self-conscious of his looks and cheeks.
- His favorite colors are blue and also black.
- His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and also kimchi jjigae.
- He prefers sunny and cool weather.
- Jimin is known for his impressive abs.
- He jokingly hits his fellow members as a way of showing his affection for them.
- If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.
- His role model is Taeyang of BIGBANG.
- In the dorm, he shares a room with J-Hope. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- He was ranked 64th in the “Top 100 Handsome Faces of 2017”.
- Jimin is ranked 25th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- Jimin’s ideal type is a nice and cute girl who is also smaller than him.
You may also like to read:
- Jungkook Fashion and Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Suga Style and Fashion 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Kim Taehyung Fashion & Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jin Fashion and Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop