Jin Fashion & Look Book Gallery
The oldest member of BTS, Jin fashion and style tends to be clean-cut and put-together, for dignified looks that are befitting of the eldest Hyung. He likes clothing with simple designs, which makes for elegant outfits that accentuate his model-like figure. Jin’s taste is also high-end: he has expressed a love of the luxury fashion brand Givenchy!
When he does don something more casual, Jin still keeps it simple, going with an oversized hoodie or T-shirt to maintain that tidy look. Even in his simple clothing he looks dashing and can carry out any look with ease.
Simple shouldn’t be confused with boring, though: Jin has a playful personality that he allows to shine through in his fashion choices from time to time. One way he does this is by confidently rocking the color pink — a shade that not everyone can pull off this masterfully!
- Stage Name: Jin (진)
- Full Name: Kim Seok Jin (김석진)
- Position: Vocalist, Visual
- Birthday: December 4, 1992
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 179 cm (5’10” 1/2)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Birthplace: Anyang, but since he was about 1 year old, his family moved to Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do
- Family: Parents, older brother
- Hobbies: Cooking, playing videogames on Nintendo devices, taking selcas
- Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt
- Jin’s Spotify list: Jin’s GA CHI DEUL EUL LAE?
Facts you didn’t know about Jin:
- He was born in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, but when he was about 1 year old his family moved to Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do
- He has an older brother, Kim Seok Joong, 2 years older than him.
- Education: Konkuk University; Hanyang Cyber University – Films major (masters/graduate)
- He is the oldest member.
- His favorite number is 4.
- His role model is T.O.P from BIGBANG.
- He blinks his left eye when he is hungry.
- Jin’s favorite color is blue. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505). His favorite color used to be pink.
- He also likes Disney princesses, cooking and also enjoys looking at photos and recipes.
- His favorite foods are lobster, meat, and naengmyeon (Korean cold noodles).
- According to the other members, he has the best body in Bangtan.
- Jin thinks pink hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- In the new dorm, he has his own room. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- Jin is ranked 47th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- Jin’s ideal type is a girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy, who’s good at cooking, kind and takes good care of him.
You may also like to read:
- Kim Taehyung Fashion & Style 2019 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jungkook Fashion and Style 2019 | BTS | K-Pop
- Suga Style and Fashion 2019 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jimin Fashion & Style 2019 | BTS | K-Pop