Jin Fashion & Look Book Gallery
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The oldest member of BTS, Jin fashion and style tends to be clean-cut and put-together, for dignified looks that are befitting of the eldest Hyung. He likes clothing with simple designs, which makes for elegant outfits that accentuate his model-like figure. Jin’s taste is also high-end: he has expressed a love of the luxury fashion brand Givenchy!
When he does don something more casual, Jin still keeps it simple, going with an oversized hoodie or T-shirt to maintain that tidy look. Even in his simple clothing he looks dashing and can carry out any look with ease.
Simple shouldn’t be confused with boring, though: Jin has a playful personality that he allows to shine through in his fashion choices from time to time. One way he does this is by confidently rocking the color pink — a shade that not everyone can pull off this masterfully!
In his recent interview with GQ, he explained the key to his style is to not feel stressed or pressured.
Wear what you want and what feels comfortable. If you wake up and see an outfit you like just put in on! It’s good to take it easy. Do what you like and don’t worry about what other people think. What’s important is what you want. Wear what makes you comfortable and happy.
- Stage Name: Jin (진)
- Full Name: Kim Seok Jin (김석진)
- Position: Vocalist, Visual
- Birthday: December 4, 1992
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 179 cm (5’10” 1/2)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Birthplace: Anyang, but since he was about 1 year old, his family moved to Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do
- Family: Parents, older brother
- Hobbies: Cooking, playing videogames on Nintendo devices, taking selcas
- Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt
- Jin’s Spotify list: Jin’s GA CHI DEUL EUL LAE?
Facts you didn’t know about Jin:
- He was born in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, but when he was about 1 year old his family moved to Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do
- He has an older brother, Kim Seok Joong, 2 years older than him.
- Education: Konkuk University; Hanyang Cyber University – Films major (masters/graduate)
- He is the oldest member.
- His favorite number is 4.
- His role model is T.O.P from BIGBANG.
- He blinks his left eye when he is hungry.
- Jin’s favorite color is blue. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505). His favorite color used to be pink.
- He also likes Disney princesses, cooking and also enjoys looking at photos and recipes.
- His favorite foods are lobster, meat, and naengmyeon (Korean cold noodles).
- According to the other members, he has the best body in Bangtan.
- Jin thinks pink hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- In the new dorm, he has his own room. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- Jin is ranked 47th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- Jin’s ideal type is a girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy, who’s good at cooking, kind and takes good care of him.
You may also like to read:
- Kim Taehyung Fashion & Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jungkook Fashion and Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Suga Style and Fashion 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jimin Fashion & Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop