Manita Devkota Look Book Gallery
Manita Devkota (Nepali: मनिता देवकोटा; born 11 April 1995) is the Miss Nepal Universe 2018 and an advocate for girl’s education, public health, and women empowerment. An ambassador of women’s health for Girls International she is also working to change the current status of Nepali women and girls. Manita Devkota is working to change the stigmas and obstacles that menstruating women and girls face in Nepal.
Manita Devkota was interested in beauty pageant since her childhood. In 2014, she approached for Miss Nepal but she was not prepared for this competition. At that time she was in abroad for her education. So, this was the dream that seemed far away.
After graduation, she started working with her friends and her friends encouraged her to take a shot. NRN gave her a chance to participate in Miss Nepal and she won the Miss Nepal Universe 2018.
Glamorous Manita Devkota
Her style and fashion are always on point. Her glamorous look and a timeless classic style are what sets her apart. The 24-year-old is more than just a pretty face she is an example for all Nepali women.
View this post on Instagram
5 things about Manita Devkota that you didn’t know:
- Manita was born in 1995 on April 11 in the Gorkha district of Nepal. She had spent most of her childhood in her birthplace. Later she moved with her family to the US at the age of 8.
- She has done a B.S. in public health.
- She works with an organization called ‘Days for Girls Nepal’ to empower Nepali girls and women who have been facing menstrual health challenges.
- She is not a girl born with a silver spoon. Manita has managed her education and housing while she was at a university by working in two jobs: as a librarian and as a Barista.
- Last but not on the list: she is an adventurous girl and is planning to go to Sky Diving in 2019.
Follow Her On
- Instagram – @manitaldevkota