Suga Style & Look Book Gallery
Suga style can be described in one word as straightforward. He likes to keep it comfortable, favoring clothing that is oversized and cozy. His style is a unique mix of brands: while he loves Japanese streetwear brands such as Visvim and Mastermind Japan (his favorite), he can often be found sporting bags, shoes, and accessories from high fashion designers such as Gucci, Balenciaga, and even Cartier. True to his generally chill personality, Suga tends to stick to a muted color palette in his clothing. His favorite color when it comes to outfits is black. He also knows how to break up the monochrome with other neutral colors.
Suga is also a fan of flannels and hats — still with an emphasis on soft textures. But, he also has a quirky side that is sometimes reflected in his wardrobe with a pop of color.
When he decides to go with a goth kind of style, Suga’s visual appearance begins to stand out even more than usual, especially, when his makeup matches his choice of clothes. Additionally, he gets at least 10 times more attractive and sexy with this kind of style and looks.
- Stage Name: Suga (슈가)
- Full Name: Min Yoon Gi (민윤기)
- Position: Lead Rapper
- Birthday: March 9, 1993
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Birthplace: Buk-gu, Daegu
- Family: Dad, mom, older brother
- Hobbies: Doing nothing when he has free time, taking photos, avoiding having to do work
- Suga’s Spotify list: Suga’s Hip-Hop Replay
Facts about Suga
- He was born in Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea.
- He has an older brother.
- Education: Global Cyber University – Liberal Arts Major (bachelor)
- He speaks with a satoori accent when he’s nervous and when he cries.
- His favorite food is meat.
- He is called Motionless Min because on his days off he doesn’t do anything.
- Would date Jin if he were a girl
- His favorite color is white.
- His favorite number is 3
- Suga loves taking photos.
- His favorite weather is where you can wear short sleeves at day and long sleeves at night.
- He likes to make rhymes for everyday situations/gags.
- His role models are Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, and also Hit-Boy.
- In the new dorm, he has his own room. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- Suga uses the alias Agust D for his solo works. (“DT”, short for his birthplace “Daegu Town”, and “Suga”, spelled backward)
- Suga is ranked 67th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- Suga’s ideal type is a girl who likes music, especially hip-hop.