BLACKPINK is the talk of the town for its absolute fairy-like members, along with their much-favored music. Kim Ji-Soo, more famous as Jisoo is the lead vocalist of the team. With 24.9 million followers on her Instagram, Jisoo obviously is loved by many people. Talking about her fashion style and outfits, Jisoo is a fashionista whose styling is followed by a lot of her followers.
Blackpink Jisoo Style and Outfits
Jisoo’s outfits can have tops, which is the star of her outfit. These tops instantly grab the attention, this can be because of the colors, material, pattern, while the shorts, pants, or skirts are simple and plain. The dresses that she wears are patterned and of lightweight material. She also combines it with a belt sometimes, giving it something extra.
Jisoo can often be seen in a shirt-dress having flares at the bottom that makes our favorite Jisoo more girly, simple, spreading elegant vibe. Paring her dress with a belt around her waist portrays her beautiful figure and our Jisoo is just graceful.
Shirt and shorts are a common combo in BLACKPINK’s fashion and Jisoo no wonder flaunts the outfit. Belt is her statement piece to upgrade the look. Jisoo, who prefers comfort, makes sure she’s always dressed comfortably and confidently together being stylish, which is why she has already been a part of lots of fashion shows along with being featured in multiple fashion magazines covers.
Jisoo, who is also the Dior’s Beauty Ambassador in Korea has a lot of variety and style giving off feminine and girly look. Be it on-stage or off-stage, Jisoo never fails to look stylish. Summer, spring, Autumn or winter, Jisoo rock all the seasons with her fashion sense.
This trendy star seems lovely with her choice of clothes among which cropped cardigan, socks, and sneakers together, miniskirts with loafers, puffy sleeves, floral dresses matched up with colorful earrings are somethings she absolutely prefers.
Short bio of Jisoo
- Stage Name: Jisoo (지수)
- Birth Name: Kim Ji Soo (김지수)
- Nicknames: Chi Choo, Jichu
- Birthday: January 3, 1995
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
- Height: 162cm (5’3”)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Family: Father, mother, older brother and older sister
Little more about Jisoo
– Jisoo was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She was a trainee for 5 years. Since July 2011.
– She laughs a lot.
– She likes to give random nicknames to people.
– Jisoo loves to tell Dad Jokes.
– She can play drums.
– Jisoo can speak Korean and Chinese.
– She was popular in her school for her beauty and kindness.
– Jisoo’s audition song was “I Have A Lover” by Lee Eun Mi.
– She is an Inkigayo MC. Since from February 5, 2017
– She had a cameo appearance on KBS’s ‘PRODUCER’.
– Jisoo acted in EPIK HIGH
– Jisoo has a dog named Dalgom.
– Jisoo was the third member to be revealed in BlackPink.
– Jisoo is called “Man Heart’s Destroyer” and “Boy Crush”.
– Jisoo likes spicy food.
Blackpink Jisoo Soo oteety Soo stylish Soo cute Soo stealing my innocent heart….. I’ll be like her someday
I like jisoo outfit 😍