BLACKPINK!! Many of us are known about this famous girl-group in Korea consisting of 4 awesome members. Rose is the main vocalist and lead dancer of the group. Despite being born in Auckland, New Zealand, and raised in Melbourne, she is Korean. Rose is known as “Blackpink’s Goddess,” and talking about the style and outfits of Rose, Rose has become somewhat of a fashion darling in the industry over the past few years.
As of June 2020, Rosé was the third most-followed K-pop idol on Instagram with over 24 million followers. Being the global ambassador for Yves Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, from the costumes she wears on-stage and in music videos, to her show-stealing Fashion Week outfits at the Valentino and Saint Laurent front row, the New Zealand-born singer’s personal style is watched and followed by fans across the globe.
BLACKPINK Rose Style and Outfits
Rose is fond of LBD and reaches out for them a lot. Belted design that she chooses no wonder shows off her elegant figure. Statement bags are together for styling. Tan, beige and brown-colored outerwear has been a favorite of the K-pop star. And cropped-tops is somethings that Rose follows a lot.
Below here, the star piece of her look is the cropped tailcoat from Saint Laurent, which sets a chic royal tone for her whole ensemble. Rosé tucked the white blouse in the skinny jeans and sleek-up the look by wearing Saint Laurren’s lace-up knee boots.
The white crossbody leather bag is a nice contrast as well as a complement to her white blouse, the perfect touch to complete the look. How sensible styling!!
Rosé shortened the puffed sleeves and separated the bodice into a cute cropped top and a high waist mini skirt. BLACKPINK’s Rose looks every bit like a princess in this white print dress. With the smartly revealed skin, she’s makes her dress more flirty and fun.
Plaid-patterned, buckled, or ruffle-trimmed, mini skirts are essential in Rosé’s concert wardrobe as well as her off-duty looks. Her clothes are feminine and cutesy. A floral mini dress looks perfect on her.
She dresses comfortable and stylish, whenever she’s traveling. Rose has a soft and feminine style but also flaunts of the cool looks. Rosé’s personal style is very chic and minimalistic but also comfortable.
A short bio on Rose
- Stage Name: Rosé
- Full Name: Roseanne Park Chaeyoung
- Position: Main vocalist and lead dancer
- Birthday: February 11, 1997
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 5′ 6¼” (1.68 m)
- Weight: 45 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
- Hobbies: Singing
More about Blackpink’s Rose
– She is Korean, but she was born in Auckland, New Zealand and raised in Melbourne, Box Hill (Australia)
– She has an older sister, named Alice.
– Rosé placed first in YG auditions in Australia.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– When she was younger, Rosé joined a choir, singing in churches in Australia.
– Rose is known as “Blackpink’s Goddess”.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese.
– She collaborated with G-Dragon for the song ‘Without You’.
– She can play the piano & also can play the guitar.
– Rosé’s favorite color is blue