Kim Taehyung Fashion, Outfits & Look Book Gallery
Comfort meets high-end fashion in Kim Taehyung Fashion, which can pretty much be summed up in one word: Gucci. V is often dressed head-to-toe in the designer brand. Aside from his love of the Italian designer, V probably has the most clearly defined style among the BTS members: his outfits themselves are usually a variation on wide, flowing black pants paired with button-down dress shirts featuring vivid patterns in bold colors. What is also notable about V is that his style is both diverse and consistent at the same time.
When he’s not sporting his favorite brand, V still tends towards the designer: Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and more. V accents his outfits with a variety of designer bags, belts, and ties — often featuring Gucci’s stitched animal designs. Beret hats and glasses with light tints are some of his other favorite go-to accessories.
For his more casual looks, V goes for loose-fitting sweatshirts and slacks and also looks impeccably put-together in neutral long coats.
In a recent interview with GQ, he mentioned his Father as his style icon. He described how his father used to run a clothing business a long time ago so he was pretty stylish. He used to look at his old photos and was influenced by him and desires to dress as well as his father. But instead of copying his father, he has incorporated only his facial features and in terms of style, both are unique and have individuality.
- Stage Name: V (뷔)
- Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)
- Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
- Birthday: December 30, 1995
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: 178 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Birthplace: Daegu
- Family: Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother
- Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer
- Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt
- V’s Spotify list: V’s Join Me
Things you didn’t know about V:
- He was born in Daegu but later moved to Geochang where he spent his life until he moved to Seoul.
- He has a younger sister and a younger brother.
- Education: Korea Art School; Global Cyber University.
- It is said that when his teaser image was released 5 personal fan clubs were created.
- He has been in the group for a while, but fans didn‘t know or heard of him until the time around his debut.
- He likes anything that is unique.
- V’s favorite foods are Japchae and any type of meat.
- His favorite number is 10
- His favorite color is grey. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- They call him Blank Tae because of his blank expression.
- He has a habit of biting his nails and sticking out his tongue.
- His role model is his dad.
- V favorite items are the computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.
- Members say he is a horrible cook.
- He acted in the Korean drama “Hwarang” (2016-2017).
- He ranked 1st in the “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017“.
- V is ranked 5th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- V thinks red hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- In the new dorm, he has his own room. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- V’s ideal type is someone who takes care of him and loves only him and who has a lot of aegyo.
You may also like to read:
- Jungkook Fashion and Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Suga Style and Fashion 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jimin Fashion & Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop
- Jin Fashion and Style 2020 | BTS | K-Pop