Namjoon Fashion and Style Look Book Gallery
Namjoon fashion and style has evolved a lot over the years, with the common thread of trying unique looks and putting various pieces together in bold ways. Just like his multifaceted personality, his fashion sense is hard to categorize, as it encompasses everything from streetwear to softer, almost boho looks. RM has expressed a love of Japanese streetwear labels such as WTAPS, Neighborhood, and Yamamoto, and recently he has been sporting a lot of Visvim. From street style. Of all the members of BTS, Namjoon’s fashion shows that he’s the most street-savvy when it comes to fashion.
- Stage Name: RM, his old stage name used to be Rap Monster (랩몬스터)
- Full Name: Kim Nam Joon (김남준)
- Position: Leader, Main Rapper
- Birthday: September 12, 1994
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 181.68 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Birthplace: Ilsan, Gyeonggi-d
- Family: Dad, mom, younger sister
- Hobbies: Surfing the web
- Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt
- RM’s Spotify list: RM’s Heavy Rotations
Things you didn’t know about Namjoon :
- He was born in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-d, South Korea
- He has a younger sister.
- Education: Apgujeong High School; Global Cyber University – Electronic engineering major (bachelor)
- RM studied in New Zealand and lived/stayed there for 6 months.
- His favorite foods are meat (especially Samgyeopsal) and Kalguksu (Korean knife noodles).
- He taught himself how to speak English, and can speak it extremely well.
- BTS has been around since 2010, but they debuted in 2013 because of the constant member changeup. RM is the only member left from the original line up.
- Despite his rough and tough image, he is very playful and relaxed.
- His favorite colors are black, pink, and purple. (BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- His favorite number is 1.
- His favorite items are clothes, computers, and also books.
- He likes clear weather.
- If he was a girl, he said he would date J-Hope because he is like the mother at the dorm
- His role models are Kanye West and A$AP Rocky.
- He is a big advocated for gay/lesbian rights.
- RM thinks silver hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- He has composed/produced 100+ songs.
- In the new dorm, he has his own room. (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE)
- He released his first solo mixtape, “RM” on March 17, 2015.
- On November 13, 2017, Namjoon wrote a message on the group’s official fan cafe announcing he changed his stage name from Rap Monster to RM. Namjoon stated that “RM” stands for “Real Me”.
- RM is ranked 79th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- RM’s ideal type: “sexy, even to a brain. Someone that is thoughtful and confident”